Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wesley's first photo shoot.

Today we did Wesley's newborn pictures. Jon was a huge help getting the studio set up and with posing. Mom came over at the end to help with the family pictures. I look like a dork, but that's ok. Wesley was awesome and was so alert and calm. He gave wonderful eye contact for a 1 week old! My favorites are probably the ones of Ella and Wesley. You can just see how much she loves him. Now the hard part, choosing which ones to print! If you want to see the whole session you can here.















2 comments:

  1. They are all precious...and you do NOT look like a dork. You look beautiful and like you are totally in love with your family. My favorite...I LOVE the one of Ella kissing her baby brother. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! No dorks are in those pics! :)The b&w ones are precious! I love the sibling pics too!

    ReplyDelete