Sunday, February 8, 2009

A much better night

Last night went much better. I am hoping that this is the start of a trend, not a fluke! Wesley went to sleep right around 9pm last night and I joined him since I was soooo tired. He slept until a little past 1am! I got almost 4 straight hours of sleep last night. After that, he woke about every two hours, ate for 15-20 min and then went right back to sleep. I got 7 hours of sleep total last night befor I had to get up and get Ella ready for church so I am feeling much more optimistic today.
Wesley is also starting to actually wake up for a few minutes at a time. This morning he was up for 20 min straight so i took advantage and tried to get some shots of him with his eyes open. We aren't sure what color his eyes are yet, or what they will end up. The are definitely much darker than Ella's and I think they will end up hazel or brown. Right now they seem to be either a steel grey, or a very dark blue/green.


What color do you see?

My mom dresses me stupid! (but warm)

A preview of the mischief to come?

So much to see, so little time to see it.

Enough awake time, back to sleep

5 comments:

  1. He is just sooo precious!!! That is awesome that you got some decent sleep!

    I think his eyes are definately a darker color with a bit of green it looks like to me! Can't wiat to see what color they are. Chad had one blue eye and one brown up til he was 8 months...now one is dark brown and one light brown with green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable. Congratulations!! (on the sleep too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! I can't wait to come over and snuggle him some but need to get over these sickies first! Here's hoping for more sleep filled nights for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!! He is an absolute Doll baby!! Kiss him all over for all of us....wish we could see him in person!

    ReplyDelete