Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Wesley joins the family!

When Ella was a brand new baby I kept up a photo blog for a year or so. I wanted our far away family to be able to keep track of her growth and accomplishments. It faded away after her first birthday and I haven't touched it since, but I do often post pictures of her on my professional blog, www.photographybyshannon.com/blog. I want to try to do something simular for Wesley since the kids change so much in their first year. Here is my attempt at a photoblog for Wesley (and Ella too)

Welcome to the world Wesley Martin Carlson 8lbs 2 oz 19 1/2incles long. Born Feb 3 2009 at 8:55pm.

Fresh out of the oven

Tiny little Tosies!

Dr Ella

So much Hair!


Wide awake

Mom and Dad


Home at last!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carlsons! He's beautiful! Looks like Ella is a great big sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new blog - to keep up with baby and family. ;-) I LOVE the pic's of Ella brushing his hair, and the one of him freshly home w/ Ella holding him. Her face is just sooooo excited! How wonderful! Congrats!!!!! I like his name.

    ReplyDelete