Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween

Halloween!  My favorite holiday!  After the kids got home from school and packed their bags for staying with Nana and Grandpa while I am in the hospital, we went over to Jack's to get a quick dinner before Trick-or-treating.  The kids had earned free hamburgers and they have been dying to redeem them so I figured now was as good a time as any.  After we ate, we went home and got suited up in our costumes before headed over to our friends house for Trick-or-treating!  We have been going with them for the last 10ish years, their neighborhood is great for walking around and lots of houses participate.  I walked for the first bit, but then I got all worn out and ended up driving along behind them for the rest of the night.  Once the candy bags were full, we took the kids home to Nana's house and got them all in bed.  Then home and packing our bags for the hospital morrow!  I am nervous, but excited to finally meet little Evie.

No comments:

Post a Comment