Sunday, October 22, 2017

A quick trip to the ER.

Today was the Primary Program.  It was AMAZING.  This is my last program for a while, as I am being released, but I am so proud of those kiddos.  Every song was amazing, they knew every word.  After dinner tonight, we were watching TV at mom and Dads when my hands suddenly went numb/tingly and I felt funny so I took my blood pressure and it was a little high 135/80ish so I waited a half hour and took it again and it was 158/93! I took it every 10ish min for a bit and it stayed in that range so we went to the OB ER to get checked out. By the time we got there it was lower, (140/88). They took blood and urine for testing. After a couple of hours the tests came back fine, and my BP was back in normal range (118/68) so they sent me home. I am going to be so tired in the morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment