Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Dr visit and success at school

James  hasn't been pooping, and has been saying his butt hurt for a while now. (at least 5 days no poop) so I decided to take him to the Dr.   The last time this happened, they told me to give him miralax and sent me home so I was hesitant to bring him in again.  Turns out, he has a strep infection in his bum!  i didn't even know that was a thing. We got oral antibiotics and a topical cream and hopefully in a few days he will be feeling better.

Wes came home from school with great news! he has been struggeling with behavior at school (nothing major, mostly personality conflict with his teacher) but I told him that if he stayed on green or better for 5 days in a row I would take him to the $1 store to get a prize.  Today he got his prize!  He picked out two cool weapons from the costume section.




No comments:

Post a Comment