Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Shots! And building stuff

Todsy was my 28week obgyn appt. I had to do the glucose test today so the appt was going to be a bit longer. Luckily my OB office is very efficient. They gave me the drink as soon as i arrived, then they checked my vitals, listened to the babies heart beat, measured things and i saw the nurse practitioner while we waited the hour for the blood draw. They also gave me the pertussis shot and my Rhogam shot. Lots of needles today. After my appointment was done mom and i went to home depot to figure out how to make a new keychain rack for our craft fairs. We made so many designs that we ran out of room on the racks we had. We figures out pretty quick what we wanted to do, we got out stuff and went home to build. The rack wasnt hard... But the stand was a beast. After 3.5 hot sweaty hours we got it figured out and built. It turned out really nice i think!.



No comments:

Post a Comment