Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Dr. Appointment and nesting

Today I had my 30 week Dr. appointment.  It went well, blood pressure good, baby heartbeat good, measurements good... and out the door with a flu shot.  Man, the flu shot burned this year!  On my way home I stopped to look at baby stuff, and I found a great deal on some cube organizers.  I happen to love those things, when we bought this house I got one for each of the kids rooms.  Now we have some for Evie too.  They didn't have any 2x8 shelves, like the other kids have, so she gets 2 2x3 shelves instead.  When I got home and picked up Jamie, we went home and he helped me put them together.  now we just have to get the room figured out.  Jon wants to put a twin bed in there for late nights with the baby, so we have to see how everything fits.



No comments:

Post a Comment