Saturday, January 21, 2017

Oh the cleverness of me

I spent several hours last night trying to fix my mysteriously not working phone. I tried everything i could find on google, talked to the service rep at lg and followed all the tutorials on youtube and nothing worked. The lg guy said i would have to send it in to be services. The last thing i had to try before​ sending it away was to leave the battery out over night and try once again to factory reset the phone. This morning i put the battery back in and lo and behold when i tried the factory reset it worked and the phone functioned again! Of course all my apps, pictures and contacts were gone but i will stay happy that the phone works. I got the phone working just in time to head out the door for a church meeting. Dad took the kids to a movie and lunch while i was gone so after the meeting i grabbed some lunch for me and Jon. I spent the early afternoon trying to find a way to get my contacts back after i figured out how to restore my apps. When dad brought the kids home i put James to bed and left the boys with Elinor so Jon and i could go out. The weather couldn't be nicer, sunny and 69*! Jon and i went on a nice long pokewalk. We went down the Indian creek greenway and caught a ton of great creatures. We picked up some pizza and a movie (kubo and the 2 strings) on the way home and finished the day with a family night. So thankful for technology and the patience to deal with it tonight.




1 comment: