Thursday, January 19, 2017

Great day

Today was a great day. It did start with another trip to the dentist, but i guess i will forgive it for that as the rest of the day was so nice. Today my friend Nichole taught a card making class at my MoPS group and my friend Janet joined me to participate. It was awesome having my friends with me. Also i really love mops, they are such a wonderful group of ladies. After mops mom watched James​ for me while i went to a dr. Appt which was just a blood draw and blessedly short. Then i spent the rest of the afternoon working on pictures until i cooked dinner after dinner i helped Elinor finish her science project board.  Think she did such a good job on it! And then i went to karate. James was much better behaved and i am so glad he took a nap! I am sorry happy i got to spend the day with friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment