Saturday, September 8, 2012

The End, and a BBQ

Their last clue sent them to Mom and Dad's house and the finish line. Dad and Ron arrived first and were awarded their trophy once all the teams had checked in. I was so glad that Dad won the race! After the awards were given out, we all had dinner, well everyone else had dinner while I took our camera people home and picked up my kids and took the sitter home. Then I got to have dinner with them. Jutta had a fantastic "Indiana Jones" hat cake made and we all sang Happy Birthday. It was a fantastic birthday party and I think that Dad had fun! I know I had fun putting it together and pulling it off!!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket And here are all the clue stuff from the race, and a close up of the name badges we made the teams. Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You sure know how to throw a party! That is absolutely A-MAZING!!! What a fun idea (and a LOT of work!).

    ReplyDelete