Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shooting range

Today is Kerri's last day so I took her to Ella's school to meet her for lunch. Ella was so glad to get to spend a little bit of time with Kerri before she heads home. Photobucket After lunch I took Wes over to the babysitters and Kerri and I met mom over at the shooting range to shoot some guns. It was way fun! I have never shot a real gun before but I am not that bad of a shot for a newbie. We only got to shoot for about an hour, because I had to get Ella from school, but it was a really fun hour! I got several bulls-eyes so I am proud of me. I can't wait to go again. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment