Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spy Kids are gonna save the world!

Ella loves the Movies, "Spy Kids" and "Spy Kids 2". She likes to play spy and have pretend missions. So we decided to throw her a Spy Kids birthday party. I am ridiculously excited about this party! I am letting her invite 4 friends to the party and today we made the invitations! I love the way they came out. We are going to start the party with a "Spy training camp" and once they have passed the training, we are going to send them on a Spy mission, treasure hunt style. We will have recorded and visual clues (since none of them read well yet) and lead them on a mission to save Ella's favorite doll. I can't wait to do this! I have a lot of planning left to do, like getting the clues ready and the training games figured out but I think Ella and the kids are going to have a BLAST!

Here are the invitations I made today. Shhhhhh this project is TOP SECRET!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO AWESOME. I love the cards -- little files tee hee! She will remember this birthday for-eva.

    ReplyDelete