Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wesley's 2nd Birthday party

Lots of birthday posts lately! On Monday we held Wesley's 2nd birthday party over at Nana's house. Since it was Kerri's Birthday the day before Wes's I made her a cake too. We invited 3 of Wesley's friends, Jonas, Levi and Nate. They had a lot of fun playing trains, decorating train cookies, coloring trains, beating a train pinata and eating train cake. (sense a theme to this party?) They even all got him train gifts, which he loved! I had a blast with my best friends in the world and their kids. It was a successful party, no one hit, whined or cried the whole 2 hours. The kids enjoyed the activities and the cake looked and tasted good.
Also, I wanted to blog about Ella's curly hair. On Sunday she asked me to curl her hair so I did. It looked great until it fell flat about 30 min later. Her hair doesn't hold a curly well evidently.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love Ella's pretty curls. I still can't believe that our little ones are 2 and almost 2!!! Crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found cups that said "two two" - how cute is that? Look like a grand time was had by all.
    Love, GMay

    ReplyDelete