Friday, March 1, 2013

Yellow Belts

Today Ella and I both tested for our Yellow Belts in karate. Ella's test was first, at 5pm. She passed and did a wonderful job! I am so proud of my little yellow belt! Unfortunately I will miss her graduation since I will be in the Bahama's on a cruise... but Nana will take her so she won't miss it. Her first real belt... she sure is growing up! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket After her test, it was my turn. I was so excited when Mr. Daniel told me I could test this time, since I haven't been going very long at all, but I felt ready and I think I did a good job. Good enough to pass anyway. I am so excited to have a yellow belt in karate. I feel like I have accomplished something! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment