Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Paint!

Today I got to see Les Mis with Mom and Dad and my friends Sarah. It was AMAZING. The movie was so fantastic, I haven't cried that much in a movie since Dobby Died in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" (part 1). I am so blessed to have such wonderful baby sitters here, and to have my family close and to have great friends. After the movie, I took Hannah home and then we headed over to Mom's house. Mom and I spent the afternoon/evening painting pictures. Ella also painted one. Wes decided not to paint and just played with the Christmas train instead. I LOVE the way my pictures turned out. Now I just have to find a place to hang them. I used some art from a Google search to base my pictures off of. I changed them bit, and added things and made them my own. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment