Thursday, July 26, 2012

Misc

I have been trying to keep up the blog this summer, but it has been hard!  I have a bunch of misc stuff to post that doesn't really have a need for a post all its own so I thought I would just get it done before I forget and never do it!

I made a fabulous shrimp, corn and avacado salad with lime-cumin dressing.  Everyone, even the kids ate it!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Ella got to wear a costume to Karate on Tuesday, she wore her Angry Birds costume.  it was funny to watch her to Karate in it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


i took the kids to the free summer movies on Wednesday and to the Carousel afterwards.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And tonight we had Fruit Salad for dinner and The kids helped me "cook" it.  Ella cut up the strawberries and cantaloupe and Wes took the grapes off of the stem.  They were both very proud of the meal we made!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Want that shrimp salad!!!!!! Looks like you're having a great summer. Love to all.
    GMay

    ReplyDelete