Sunday, June 17, 2012

Portraits!

We only have one day left in WI.  Sad.  Today we went out after church and did some portraits.  I did some of Nana with all her grandkids, some of Kristy's family and the kids individually and together.  They all came out super cute!!  I am glad for my profession so I don't' have to spend money on pictures all the time, I think I might go broke.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment