Thursday, May 24, 2012

Karate is fun!

This month in honor of Mother's day Ella's Karate school ran a special that let Moms train for free for the whole month. I have been wanting to try Karate ever since Ella started, it looked so fun! So I figured, why not? and decided to give it a try. I have had more fun in Karate class than I have had at any other physical activity since I played basket ball when I was in the 6th grade. It is a great workout, and it doesn't even feel like you are working out! I have learned so much in 6 lessons. Mr. Daniel is an amazing teacher (he is also Ella's teacher) as is Ms. Ashley. I am sad to see this month end. Due to circumstances, I can't keep going right now but I hope that someday soon I will be able to afford lessons and keep going! I am so glad that Ella can be in Karate, I know how much she has learned and improved, I am excited that I got to have a little taste of it too!! I only have 2 lessons left this month and I hope to make the most of them! Tonight Mr. Daniel let me get a picture of him with me, even though he doesn't like pictures. Here I am in my white belt! The pictures aren't that great, they were taken in dim lighting with my pocket cam, but at least I have some pictoral proof of my nighttime escapades! Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment