Friday, September 9, 2011

Horseback Riding!

Last Saturday I took Jon horseback riding. I had gotten a living social deal back in the spring and we hadn't had time to use it yet. So, since it was to expire on the 4th, i arrainged for us to go on the 3rd. I had a blast. I love horses and I have always wanted to learn how to ride. I never had a chance, so I have tried to live the dream by going on a trail ride once a decade or so. i wish I could learn how to really ride though! Anyway, we got there and singed the release forms then we got our horses assigned to us, I got to ride Rose. Jon and I didn't get to actually ride together, because Rose wanted to be first and Jon's horse just wanted to be alone and away from the other horses. It was a nice little ride through the woods and across a field. I had such a nice time. My legs KILLED the next day though!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Something I am still afraid of trying since I was bucked off at age 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE horses and have always wanted my own. So fun to go and do together. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete