Thursday, September 29, 2011

christmas pictures and funny hair

I am trying to get outfits together for my own families annual family pictures. I didn't know what I wanted for our outfits but since I am the hardest one out of all of us to dress I decided to start with me. I found a fabulous top at dirt cheap for just $5, it looks awesome on me and is black and white, so easy to match. So this is my outfit for the pictures (thanks ella for taking the picture)
Photobucket

I then started to look for Wes and Ella. I found a great white skirt at Dirt Cheap for $1 and a nice black top but the top didn't fit. I didn't find anything for Wes though. Today after MOPS Wes and I went to Khols to look for more clothes. I found the perfect black and white stripped top for ella and a nice grey top for wes. Now I just have to get jon somthing and we will be ready for our closeups!

I don't have a picture of Wes, but here is Ella
Photobucket
Photobucket

today was "Funny Hair Day" at school, this is what ella and I came up with.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment