Monday, March 7, 2011

Circus!

On Saturday, while Jon was busy with the Young Men's Book of Mormon Read-a-thon, Dad took the rest of us to the Circus. I had a pretty good time, Ella contracted a horrible case of the gemme's so she was disgruntled for most of the show. Wes loved all the animal parts, and the motorcycle part and the trampoline part, the rest he was not interested in. But he sure did like the parts that caught his eye! I enjoyed the acts, I thought the center part of the show the "sideshow" part was a little lack luster, but overall, expect for the misbehaving Ella I had a good time. I think Ella did like the show, at least the parts she watched in between the whining about wanting "stuff". After the show we went to dinner at Steak and Shake, thanks Dad for a nice afternoon/evening out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. We went that night. We had a great time. I love your shots. We were in the last row and even with my zoom lens I did not get any good shots. I love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading "Water for Elephants". Pretty good book about Depression era circuses. I'm sure the animals and performers are treated a lot better now!
    Love,
    GMay

    ReplyDelete