Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rainbow magic and familiy fun!

Yesterday I walked out of the grocery store to the most beautiful sight! A full on, horizon to horizon DOUBLE RAINBOW! I have never seen such a full complete rainbow with all the colors and stretching so far. I called Jon and told him to take Ella outside to see and when I got home it was still there so I took some pictures of the beautiful sight. Rainbows don't ever look as good on film as they do in real life, plus the background was ugly dark gray clouds, but I think the pictures turned out ok given the circumstances.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ella loves the bridgestreet fountains. We have been there multiple times since their opening this summer. It is so nice to sit and watch Ella play!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wesley enjoying our trip to the fountains!
Photobucket

Mom and dad too.
Photobucket

A few random pictures...

Ella and Wesley after church.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And outside
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We are loving summer!

1 comment:

  1. Cute family! I love the pics of Wes. He is getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete