Friday, September 1, 2017

Morning out and working on the Nursery

Today Jon was home because he had his second gum surgery yesterday, So I left James with him and went out with mom.  We went to walmart to return some stuff and then we got our hair cut.  Next mom took me to get a pedicure with her and we ended with a trip to the beauty supply store to get some hair dye.  It was an awesome relaxing morning.  After Mom dropped me off, I got to work on Evie's room.  I had bought some shelf paper for the changing table, then I had left overs, so I decided to wall paper the wall with the paper too.   It looked awesome, so I had to go back to Walmart and get some more, I picked up some paint too, and several hours later I was well on my way to finishing Evelyn's room.  I have always wanted to do a nice coordinated nursery, and this is my last shot so I am going for it.  i am going to be very sore tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment