Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Another busy day

Today i had an early morning dr. Appt for the baby... Unfortuately mom had an appt at the same time so i needed someone to watch james while i went. Luckily my friend chantal was game and took him for me.the apt went well and the baby is  doing great. I got to see it wiggle around on the ultrasound.  That was cool. After my appt I picked up james and myfriend asked me to pick her daughter up from school latertjis afternoon
I went to moms and worked for a bit and then picked up charley. When i dropped her off i discoverred that Chantal had made us dinner! She made us some delicious spaghetti. Elinor had practice for the 5th grade talent show after school so  i had to pick her up befor taking the kids to piano.
It was so nice to not have to make dinner when we got home. I finished rhe night at karate class. It was a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment