Friday, February 20, 2015

Stuck.

Today was the last day of my 2 week long Gymnastics photo-shoot.  Unfortunately, it was not a very good day weather-wise.  It was forecasted to snow a lot, for Alabama at least, and I wasn't sure if I should go in, but when I called, they said they were open and I should head over.  It took me 1.5 hours to get to the studio, it usually takes about 20 min.  Then once I got there, they said noone had shown up for classes, and that I should just head home, so I planned to come back next Friday for a make up day, packed up, and headed out.  unfortunately by that time the roads were really awful. and my trip home took me just over 3 hours.  It was sucky.  I was so tired by the time I got home, i am just glad that I got home safely.

 photo P2200935web.jpg
 photo P2200936web.jpg
 photo P2200938weg.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment