Thursday, January 17, 2013

Jon's Birthday!

Jon's birthday was on a Sunday this year so on Saturday night we got a babysitter and Laura (Jon's mom) took us out to dinner at Landry's a very nice seafood resteraunt. I had called ahead to make a reservation and when we got there we were taken to a table with a VIP reserved sign on it with flowers and personalized menus! The hostess, waiter, manager, general manager and the Chef all came by at some point to wish Jon a happy birthday. They were very attentive and nice to us all night. We had some AWESOME food and delicious dessert. It was great! On Sunday, we had family dinner at Mom and Dad's as usual, but since it was Jon's birthday he got to pick the menu. He chose WHOLE fish (heads, tales everything), Steak, roasted potatoes and Coleslaw. It came out fantastic. Mom and I made the fish, and potatoes and Mom did the coleslaw and Steak. The Steak was Ah-Mazing! the fish was good according to everyone else, but I don't eat fish with bones in it. Jon loved his birthday dinner. I have a feeling he is going to ask me to make it for him again. blech. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The fish were good - and you know I'm not a huge fish eater. Thank you parents again for the lovely dinner. I think it was the best we had while I was there!

    ReplyDelete