Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Costumes and 2nd Ward's Truck or treat.

I finally finished our costumes right before Mom and Dad's trunk or treat. I had just enough time to make a fantastic trunk decoration before the event. We were in the top 3 for the costume contest, and we won one of the prizes for the trunks. The other winner did "Honeydukes" from Harry potter. Her trunk was AWESOME and she totally deserved the other prize. Sushi Famiy! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Mom and I made Candy Sushi to hand out to the kids. 4 pans of Krispie Treats, 3.5 bags of Swedish fish, 3 packs of sour strips and 160 treat bags. They turned out fantastic!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I spent all day Friday working on our trunk decorations. Menu and Mt. Fugi picture Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The Trunk or treat! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The Amazing Honeydukes trunk Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Can I pin your candy sushi so I can do with my daughter's girl scout troop?? (if I pin it, I will remember it :) )

    ReplyDelete