Thursday, August 30, 2012

Drawings from school

Today Ella brought home her first set of papers from 1st grade. They included a book titled "All about me" Here are three of my favorite drawings from her book. This is my family, My family has 4 people in it. Photobucket I enjoy... Karate This is a picture of Mr. Daniel holding the "big black pad" up and Ella is doing a side kick. I love her facial expression in this one. Photobucket When I grow up I want to be a Photographer I am so glad that Ella wants to be like me when she grows up. I think it is funny that Ella and her subjects are standing on Turtles, she said they thought they were rocks. And she is taking a picture of a woman with her son and baby. Photobucket I really love looking at Ella's art... she has a talent in bringing out expression and movement with her stick figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment