Friday, August 5, 2011

Catching up on July

We had a fun and busy end of July.
While Ella was away visiting Brenna in Wisconsin Jon and I took Wes out on a date, Pizza at Tommy's a ride on the Carousel and chocolate at the chocolate crocodile.
Photobucket

I also took him to Sams for his favorite pizza, in the first pic, he had jut taken a bit of HOT pizza, I thought he made a very funny face.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I helped Jon and the 11 year old scouts with their first aid stuff by stage-makeuping a very unlucky hiker.
Puncture wound and sprained ankle
Photobucket

Snake bite and 2nd degree burn
Photobucket

Frost bite
Photobucket

blisters and snake bite
Photobucket

not pictured are the sunburn, bloody nose, scraped knee and bugbites.

Once Ella and Nana got home from WI with Brenna in tow Dad took me and the kids to Alabama Adventure!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On the 30th, I participated in a bazaar for my Mops group. Dad and Jon took the kids to CAthedreal Caverns but didn't take any pictures.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment