Tuesday, November 24, 2009

At home and play

Wesley has been trying very hard this week to learn how to walk. He is really good at taking 2-5 steps at a time before falling, and can stand unassisted for quite a long time. He can't wait to be a big boy! Ella is great with him and is always makeing him walk to her. She loves that he loves her. She does not love when he messes up her games, but she forgives him easily. Wes is a little sick right now, has the same cough that I do. I hope it goes easier for him than it has for me. He is a sweetheart though, and a joy to be around. I am so thankful that both my kids are great sleepers. We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving! I am in charge of the pies again this year. Pumpkin and something else I think.

Big boy welsey
Wesley
Wesley

Ella doing one of her favorite things... coloring
ella

Ella loving on WEs
wes and ella

On the 20th we took the kids to the local outdoor mall to see the annual Christmas tree lighting. We missed the actual lighting part, but the tree was beautiful! We also got to see Santa.

Waiting in line to see Santa
Ella an dJon
wesley and mommy

Wes lets Santa hold him!!
wes feet,Wesley

Ella says, "I liked Santa, I didn't cry because I like him."
wes and ella

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! He is getting so big!!!

    When Zach was a baby they made baby strength Vicks vapo rub... if they still have it (it may just be a lotion now my Johnson and Johnson, but still safe for babes) you can rub it on his chest as well as feet (with some socks to top it off). Of course, you probably already knew that!

    ReplyDelete