Friday, October 30, 2009

stuff

This year we got to celebrate birthdays with both of my sisters kids. Their birthdays are only 11 days apart (well, and 3 years :) I got to make Brenn's birthday cake this year. She wanted a special cake from a book that she loves. She had been asking for that cake for 9 months! I did my best to give it to her.

The Book version
brenna
My version
brenna

Ella had a hard time with the noise and amount of people at the party so after a while she hid with Nana in the bedroom
ella

WE had a blast visiting with our family in Atlanta. It was a great birthday party.

Here is a sweet picture I took the other day. Daddy reading to both his kiddos
family

And last but not least, and sweet picture of my Ella-boo
ella

3 comments:

  1. I love the cake! And the last picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is adorable and the art in that book must be amazing! I LOVE LOVE that last pic of Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a GREAT job on that cake! I wouldn't have had any idea of where to start.

    Ella's picture is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete