Sunday, September 27, 2009

FREE MUESUM DAY!!! Mission acomplished

Yesterday was free museum day and we took the opportunity to go to SciQuest. Huntsville's hands on science museum. Ella had a BLAST and we grownups did too.

Electricity!
field trip

Wes chilling in the backpack
field trip

Cool spinny thing. (I spent the whole day chasing after Ella so I never got to read what the exhibits were actually illustrating.
field trip

Making electricity
field trip

Blocks
field trip

WATER!!!!( i think this was something about how rivers work.)
field trip

Making waves
field trip

smokey vortex (tornadoes I think)
field trip

Skin climbing
field trip

Playing with bubbles. I want one of these at home
field trip
field trip

colorful shadows
field trip

Pendulums
field trip

Gravity
field trip

a hair-raising experience
field trip

building a tower
field trip

Wes had too much fun.
field trip

My favorite exhibit at these types of museums! I couldn't get a good picture of it, but I was astonished to find that my point and shoot camera takes videos, so voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment