Friday, June 26, 2009

The kids and some old family friends

I love my toy!
Photobucket
I wonder what it tastes like?
Photobucket
Wow! This is awesome!
Photobucket
My TOY!, no touchy
Photobucket

Happy boy
Photobucket

Wes was laying on the floor and the sun was shining on his head and it looked just like a headband so we took a picture
Photobucket

I'm not tired mommy, I want to watch a movie!
Photobucket

Cowgirl Ella
Photobucket
Photobucket

I used to play with these boys when they were toddlers, they were my first "babies"
Photobucket

Our dear friends the H family came to visit from West Virginia so I did a photoshoot for them. THey are a handsome bunch of cowboys.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have entered into the world of "edit: html" Love all the pictures and the size of them. Wesley is a cutie and Ella always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete