Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Caught on Camera, Wesley smiles!

Finally! i managed to get his gorgeous smile on camera!




Mom, why are you letting her do this to me?

No more pictures!

Ok, so the drool is kinda gross, but the face is cute!

WHAT IS THAT THING?!?!?!

This makes me laugh, Ella was playing with Wes on the bed giggling and she yelled to me, "Mom! take a picture, Wesley is sucking on my nose!" I asked if she wanted me to get him a passie, and she said "No, He just wants to suck on my nose." Well, ok then.

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny! And cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny and so CUTE! I love his beautiful smile! I can't wait until my newest little one is here and melts my heart with her smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous is the right word to describe him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I love seeing his smile. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete