Friday, March 6, 2009

Random pictures from the past week

Wesley is starting to be awake more and more each day.

Ella's cousin Brenna came to visit for a week. They love to hate each other! They beg to play together and then spend the whole time bickering. They are such GILRS!

Last week it SNOWED in Alabama. A very unusual occurrence. Thankfully it was all gone by lunchtime.

Ella wanted her picture taken with Wesley, someone doesn't like to share the limelight!

Asleep!

Sure wish I could sleep anywhere!

5 comments:

  1. Oh he is SOOOOOOOOOO adorable! Hope I can see him in person sometime soon. :)

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first shot. And thanks for sharing the joy last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first shot . . . such a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie! I wanted to hold him last night, but my kids have been sick and now i am sick, so it's good I didn't! I will have to when i am better. Get my snuggles in!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie!! And Ella is growing so fast!!

    ReplyDelete